Hendricks County Resources
What We Do
We improve lives and livelihoods by delivering tested and trusted educational resources. The Cooperative Extension Service is one of the nation's largest providers of scientific research-based information and education. It's a network of colleges, universities, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, serving communities and counties across America. The Purdue Extension focuses on: Agriculture and Natural Resources, Human and Health Sciences, Economic and Community Development and 4-H Youth.
Welcome to the Purdue Extension-Hendricks County Website!
You can find news and updates such as 4-H, Ag and Natural Resources, and Health and Human Sciences.
- October 1st- 4Honline Opens for Enrollment!
- October 26th- 4-H Open House
- For general 4-H Questions, CLICK HERE!
- Google Site for Tips, Tricks and Tutorials!
- Find the 4-H Newsletters HERE
- Hendricks County Master Gardeners Website: https://www.hendricksgardeners.com/
- Adventures in Gardening: Saturday, October 9th, 2021.
- Find Newsletters and Other Information HERE!
- Hendricks County Extension Homemakers present Achievement Day! Thursday, October 14th, 2021. Find more information here: Achievement Day Flyer
- Make A Difference Day: Friday, October 15th, 2021
- Where Does Your Money Go? November 9th and 16th from 12 p.m.- 1 p.m. FREE program...Registration required here!
- Ever wonder what is for dinner tonight?!?! HERE are a lot of recipes that you can use at home!
- Hendricks County Extension Homemakers present Holiday Fest!
Friday, December 3rd from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Find more information HERE!
Welcome to the Hendricks County 4-H Program! We are excited to have you join us! We encourage you to peruse the related files below to download good resources to assist you in this transition. Such resources include:
The Hendricks County Extension Homemakers will offer two $1,000 educational scholarships to qualified Hendricks County students to help further their educational goals. Applications will be available in the future for the 2022 applications.
Enrollment begins October 1, 2021! The 2022 Hendricks County 4-H Fair is July 17-23
We welcome you and your child to the Mini 4-H program. Mini 4-H is for boys and girls who are in either first or second grade during the current 4-H year. Mini 4-H is designed to supplement and introduce both first and second graders to the...
Hunters have been busy preparing food plots, hanging tree stands and working on their marksmanship skills in hopes for getting that buck of a lifetime. The Indiana deer hunting season for 2021-2022 started September 15th and goes to January 31st...Read More