Grant County Resources
What We DoOne key way Purdue University is engaged in local communities. To citizens of Grant County, this means the local Purdue Extension office is here for you—to be your resource for anything and everything. As Indiana’s land-grant university, Purdue serves Grant County through the staff and resources of the local Purdue Extension office, located on the 4th floor of the Grant County Office Building.
Purdue Extension is:
- An educational source for self-paced students, teachers, and groups.
- A business resource for self-employed people, small businesses, and manufacturers.
- A place where Indiana’s young people become leaders.
- A place where families can learn and grow.
- An agricultural organization that understands consumers.
- A consumer organization that understands agriculture.
- A research and support system for community development.
- An objective source for scientific information.
- A link to research, information, knowledge, and practice.
The National AgrAbility Project (NAP), modeled after Purdue Extension’s Breaking New Ground Resource Center and hosted at Purdue University, is celebrating 30 years of making agriculture accessible for people with disabilities.Read More
Upcoming Grant County and State Extension Events
The 4-H Winter Craft show has returned for 2021! Find more information below!
Time to break out your selling techniques and sell flowers and vegetables! Orders can be taken now through April 16, 2021! Attached to this link is a flyer, information about the plants, and a 2021 order form.