It's as simple as Food, Family, Money, and Health! Purdue Extension is dedicated to providing programming in these areas for our community.
Health & Human Sciences
Opportunities and resources for you!
- There's a real beauty in belonging to an Extension Homemaker Club. In your club you will meet women who are a lot like you. They are concerned about their families, have similar lifestyles, and encounter similar situations.
- The mission of the Indiana Extension Homemakers is to strengthen families through continuing education, leadership development, and volunteer community support.
- FoodLink℠ is the resource for anyone who has ever stood in front of produce and wondered, “What is that?” or “What do I do with that?” Scan the FoodLink℠ QR codes on fresh fruits and vegetables to learn more about them, including how to select, prepare, and care for them.
- Ultimately it is hoped that your increased use of fruits and vegetables will contribute to not only some delicious food choices as you increasingly incorporate these foods into your diet but will significantly contribute to the health and wellness of you, your family and /or those you serve as an advisor.
- See recipes by clicking here!