Dubois County 4-H Club Resources
4-H CLUB RESOURCES
4-H CLUB AND MEETING DOCUMENTS
- Checklist for 4‐H Clubs - Includes a list of things for each club to do to operate effectively.
- 4-H Club Meeting Checklist - Allows 4-H members and volunteers to review the success of the 4-H Club’s meetings.
- Review of a Successful 4-H Club - Allows 4-H members and volunteers to review the success of the overall 4-H Club.
- Unit Activity Report Form - Report the planned activities of the 4-H Club on this form and submit the form to the County 4-H Extension Educator, prior to the time the activities are held.
- Club Leader Change Form - Helpful steps to allow for a smooth transition between volunteer leaders
4-H CLUB FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
- 4-H Club/Unit Financial Checklist
- Annual 4-H Club/Unit Financial Report - Form to complete and return to the 4-H Educator summarizing the 4-H Club’s financial activity for the year.
- 4-H Club/Unit Financial Review/Audit Form - Form to complete and submit during the year that the 4-H Club/Unit has been selected to submit to a more extensive financial review/audit.
Giving back to the community has long been a strength of the 4-H program. This page provides some examples and suggestions of service opportunities. These ideas can be used and adapted to serve your local communities with your club members.
Back to Basics for 4-H to Grow and Thrive
- Webinar to introduce Back to the Basics Resources (November, 2022)
- Keeping 4-H Fun
- Parent Involvement
- Effective Club Management
- 4-H Club or Group Leadership Change Checklist
- "4-H EZ: Recipe for 4-H Community Club Success"
- Conflict Management