2023 Putnam County Fair Open Class Activities
Adult Open Class
Are you a quilter? A baker? Have a look at the Adult Open Class booklet for a way to participate in the 2023 Putnam County 4-H Fair this year!
For more information about adult open class please download the AOC Book found at the link below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Abbi Smith at 765-653-8411 or email@example.com.
Download book here: AOC Book
Harris Hall Open Class Horticulture Exhibits
During the 2023 Putnam County 4-H Fair, individuals can exhibit horticulture and agricultural products in Harris Hall. This includes items such as cut flowers, hay, honey, eggs, vegetables, herbs, and artistic flower arrangements. Residents of Putnam County, Putnam County Extension Homemaker Club Members, Putnam County Master Gardener Association Members, parents of Putnam County 4-H Members, and Putnam County 4-H Members are encouraged to enter exhibits into Harris Hall. For more information about Harris Hall, will be available in early April. You are also welcome to contact Jenna Nees at 765-653-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/concerns.2023 Harris Hall Booklet
2023 Youth Activities
Kids ages 4 through 2nd grade are encouraged to exhibit vegetables and cut flowers in Harris Hall during the 2023 Putnam County 4-H Fair.
Entries will be accepted on Sunday, July 23rd from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m. Participants are encouraged to stay and listen to the judge’s comments.
- Children from age 4 through 2nd grade are eligible to exhibit.
- Exhibitor may bring one of all three vegetables and one of all three cut flowers.
- Ribbons in each class will be awarded.
- Only cut flowers and produce is to be exhibited. NO PLANTS.
- NO VEGETABLE EXHIBITS WILL BE RELEASED TO EXHIBITORS. Due to health concerns, exhibits will be disposed of.
- VEGETABLE CLASS
- Cucumber - any variety 1 specimen
- Squash - any variety 1 specimen
- Tomato - any variety 1 specimen
- CUT FLOWER CLASS
- Marigold - any color, any variety 1 stem
- Petunia - any color, any variety 1 stem
- Sunflower - any color, any variety 1 stem
For more information, please contact Jenna Nees at 765-653-8411.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME!