Adult Open Class
Are you a quilter? A baker? Have a look at the Adult Open Class booklet for a way to participate in the 2022 Putnam County 4-H Fair this year!
For more information about adult open class please download the book found at the link below. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Abbi Sampson at 765-653-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download book here: Adult Open Class Book 2022
Harris Hall Open Class Horticulture Exhibits
During the 2022 Putnam County 4-H Fair, individuals can exhibit horticulture and agricultural products in Harris Hall. This includes items such as cut flowers, hay, honey, eggs, vegetables, herbs, and artistic flower arrangements. Residents of Putnam County, Putnam County Extension Homemaker Club Members, Putnam County Master Gardener Association Members, parents of Putnam County 4-H Members, and Putnam County 4-H Members are encouraged to enter exhibits into Harris Hall. For more information about Harris Hall, please download the book found at the link below. You are also welcome to contact Jenna Nees at 765-653-8411 or email@example.com with questions/concerns.2022 Harris Hall Booklet
2022 Youth Activities
Kids ages 4 through 2nd grade are encouraged to exhibit vegetables and cut flowers in Harris Hall during the 2022 Putnam County 4-H Fair.
Entries will be accepted outside in front of the Entertainment Stage on Sunday, July 24th from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (weather dependent). Judging will begin at 4:00 p.m. in front of the Entertainment Stage. If inclement weather is present, then everything will be done inside Harris Hall. Participants are encouraged to stay and listen to the judge’s comments.
- Children from age 4 through 2nd grade are eligible to exhibit.
- Exhibitor may bring one of all three vegetables and one of all three cut flowers.
- Ribbons in each class will be awarded.
- Only cut flowers and produce is to be exhibited. NO PLANTS.
- NO VEGETABLE EXHIBITS WILL BE RELEASED TO EXHIBITORS. Due to health concerns, exhibits will be disposed of.
- VEGETABLE CLASS
- Cucumber - any variety 1 specimen
- Squash - any variety 1 specimen
- Tomato - any variety 1 specimen
- CUT FLOWER CLASS
- Marigold - any color, any variety 1 stem
- Petunia - any color, any variety 1 stem
- Sunflower - any color, any variety 1 stem
For more information, please contact Jenna Nees at 765-653-8411.
For more information, contact Abbi Sampson at 765-653-8411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students from Kindergarten through 2nd grade may enter our Annual Kids Best Baker Contest though the Adult Open Class during the 2022 Putnam County Fair!
- Students from Kindergarten through 2nd grade may enter (grade just completed in May)
- Category for 2022 – COOKIES (exhibit 6)
- Entries should be baked by the exhibitor (with help from an adult). No-baked cookies are not allowed. Entries should also include a written recipe.
- Entries can be brought on Tuesday, July 26th in the York Automotive Community Building, East Building (Adult Open Class) from 5:00 – 6:00pm. Open Judging will begin at 6:00pm with a local judge and awards will be awarded immediately following. Open judging will mirror the Adult Open Class, with public anonymous feedback on each entry.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
For more infomration, please contact Abbi Sampson at email@example.com or 765-653-8411.