It's as simple as Food, Family, Money and Health! Purdue Extension is dedicated to providing programming in these areas for our community.
Contact the Extension Office at 317-462-1113 with questions!
972 E. Park Avenue
Greenfield, IN 46140
Like and follow us on Facebook! Keep up-to-date on upcoming events, lessons, meetings, past events, news and more!
Opportunities and resources for you!
- There's a real beauty in belonging to an Extension Homemaker Club. In your club, you will meet women who are a lot like you. They are concerned about their families, have similar lifestyles and encounter similar situations.
- The mission of the Indiana Extension Homemakers is to strengthen families through continuing education, leadership development and volunteer community support.
- Learn more about the Extension Homemakers by clicking here!
- FoodLink℠ is the resource for anyone who has ever stood in front of produce and wondered, “What is that?” or “What do I do with that?” Scan the FoodLink℠ QR codes on fresh fruits and vegetables to learn more about them, including how to select, prepare and care for them.
- Ultimately it is hoped that your increased use of fruits and vegetables will contribute to not only some delicious food choices as you increasingly incorporate these foods into your diet but will significantly contribute to the health and wellness of you, your family and /or those you serve as an advisor.
- See recipes by clicking here!
Packing healthy school lunches
Whether your kids will be completing school from home or going into school this year, nutrition is an important part of their ability to learn. Pre-packing lunches for home or school can ensure that your children are getting the nutrition they need.
Check out this handout for tips on how to make packing healthy lunches simple and fun!
- More information coming soon!
Other helpful websites
- Eat, Gather, Go - Check out Purdue's Nutrition Education Program's new online resource
- MyPlate - Build healthy eating habits
- Spend Smart. Eat Smart. - Eat healthy for Less
- National Center for Home Food Preservation