Why belong to an extension Homemaker club?
There's a real beauty in belonging to an Extension Homemaker Club. In your club you will meet women who are a lot like you. They are concerned about their families, have similar lifestyles, and encounter similar situations.
Clubs meet monthly to learn more about their home and community and to have a good time with each other. Some clubs take trips and participate in community service activities. All clubs have a good time and meet new people.
Your club will give you a chance to share ideas with these women. And by sharing your time and efforts with them, everyone learns. Sound fun and inspiring? It is!
But needless to say, the more sincere your effort and the more you invest in your club, the more you'll gain from it. So be a club investor – and reap the many benefits your club has to offer.
Learn about the clubs in your area! Contact the Extension Office at 317-462-1113
Hancock County Extension Homemakers Newsletters
- January 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- Nov/Dec 2023
We are in need of ideas, articles, recipes, tips and other contributions to make the newsletter more interesting for you! Please submit to Margie Clark, email@example.com
Opportunities for you!
I CAN! Classes
- The Hancock County Extension Homemakers and Love In the Name of Christ team up to provide a great opportunity to our community.
- All classes are FREE and open to the public.
- More information for the 2022 I CAN SERIES will be coming soon!
- The Hancock County Extension Homemakers are very active at Riley Days! The Riley Festival is one of the largest craft festivals in the state of Indiana. You can find our Homemakers running the Home Arts & Quilt Show and the Bakers Best contest. You can learn more about these opportunities and the other festival activities by clicking here.
Country Vintage Market
- The Country Vintage Market is an annual event. You can learn more by following the event on Facebook!
HERITAGE COOKING CLASS
- Spring 2024 information coming soon.