4-H Sheep Project
Learn about proper nutrition, housing and healthcare for your sheep. Show off your knowledge by displaying a poster and/or by participating in the sheep show at the Boone County 4-H Fair.
important 2023 project dates
- May 13
- Sheep ID Day
- May 15
- Each 4-H member needs to turn in a record sheet and worksheet to complete the Sheep project for the year
- Grade is based on the grade you were in when you enrolled in 4-H for the 2023 year
- Answers to the worksheet are found in the Sheep Resource Manual (Ohio State)
- One resource manual is provided per family the first year a family member takes the Sheep Project.
- If you exhibit an animal poster project you need to complete the General 4-H Record Sheet and turn it in at judging check-in in order to have your poster judged (this is required even if you plan to exhibit an animal in that project at the county fair)
FOR ALL OTHER LIVESTOCK GUIDELINES, HEALTH REQUIREMENTS AND AUCTION INFO VISIT THE BOONE COUNTY 4-H HANDBOOK