All Rabbits must be enrolled and identified in 4honline by July 1, 2020.
Click here for 2020 Franklin County 4-H Projects and VIRTUAL FAIR INFO
2020 FRANKLIN COUNTY VIRTUAL RABBIT SHOW
Each 4-H Member can exhibit in two (2) classes plus Rabbit Ambassador
Members are limited to one meat pen per exhibitor.
- Breed Show: Same breeds as previous years, no AOB class
- Meat: same classes as previous years, will be shown by declared weights
- Rabbit Ambassador (no state contest) - watch your email for details on this event.
- Best of Show
- Best 4 Class
- Best 6 Class
- Breed Champions (Best of Breed & Best Opposite of Breed)
- Champion and Reserve Champion Meat Pen
- First Year Members will be recognized in 2021
- Ten Year Members (none in 2020)
For each rabbit entered, the exhibitor will submit a photo collage that includes 4 views of the rabbit posed appropriately for its breed.
See the related files for an example.
- View from side profile
- View from rear
- View from front (face)
- View from top looking down
For Meat Pens submit a picture of the 3 rabbits together from the front, top, side and back.
Refer to this year's Franklin County 4-H Rulebook plus the Rulebook Supplement (every other year) for complete project information.
These documents can be found on the 4-H Project Page under the related files, or by contacting your club leader or the Purdue Extension Franklin County Office.
See related files (below) for project related forms.
Project Completion: Franklin County 4-H Rabbit Worksheet
Read all 4-H General Rules, Livestock General Rules, 4-H Livestock Auction Rules and Showmanship Rules