All Dairy Cattle must be enrolled and identified in 4honline by July 1, 2020.
2020 FRANKLIN COUNTY VIRTUAL DAIRY CATTLE SHOW
Dairy Cattle Video entries will be uploaded into Virtual Cattle Battle between July 5-12 for judging.
Each 4-H Member can exhibit two (2) head
For each class submit a video (60 seconds maximum) of the member showing that animal. The member should be in appropriate show attire and the animal should be properly groomed. Refer to Virtual Cattle Battle's "How To" video if you need assistance taking videos.
- Cows and heifers by breed
- Dairy Beef by declared weight
- Dairy starters by declared weight
- No Showmanship
- Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Dairy Female
- Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Dairy Beef
- Champion and Reserve Champion Dairy Starter Calf
- 10 Year Members
- First year members will be recognized at the 2021 fair.
Refer to this year's Franklin County 4-H Rulebook plus the Rulebook Supplement (every other year) for complete project information.
These documents can be found on the 4-H Project Page under the related files, or by contacting your club leader or the Purdue Extension Franklin County Office.
See related files (below) for project related forms.
Project Completion: Franklin County 4-H Dairy Cattle Worksheet
Read all 4-H General Rules, Livestock General Rules, 4-H Livestock Auction Rules and Showmanship Rules