Enroll in 4-H
The 4-H program year runs from October 1 to September 30 every year. You may join in 4-H at any time during the program year by enrolling in the program through 4-H Online. All members, Cloverbuds, and volunteers must re-enroll in 4-H Online each year, starting on October 1.
Contact the Marion County 4-H office:
4-H Enrollment Instructions
When you go to 4-H Online, you will be prompted to create an account for your family. You will then add individual profiles for each family member participating in 4-H.
During enrollment, you will be prompted to choose both clubs and projects, so you should decide prior to enrolling on a club you would like to join and what 4-H topics you would like to explore. If you’re not sure, contact us for help getting placed with a club or finding the right project(s) for you. Alternatively, instead of selecting a club, you can choose "Contact me about clubs" and go ahead and submit your enrollment(s) before deciding.
Get step-by-step instructions for each type of enrollment:
- NEW Youth Member or Cloverbud
- Returning Youth Member or Cloverbud
- NEW Adult Volunteer
- Returning Adult Volunteer
- Participant. You can register in 4-H Online as a “participant” if you are new to 4-H and want to sign up for an event right away and then complete enrollment later.
- Spanish Enrollment Form
New and returning youth members in grades 3-12 will be asked to submit a $15 enrollment fee. Families enrolling three or more youth will receive a discount. There are no fees for Cloverbud (grades K-2) enrollment. You can pay by:
- Credit Card: Submit payment through 4-H Online using a credit card.
- Check: Mail a check to the Marion County Extension office (1202 E 38th Street, Discovery Hall Suite 201, Indianapolis, IN 46205). Make checks payable to “Purdue Extension – Marion County”.
- Cash: Can be dropped off at the Marion County Extension office.
- Scholarship: Contact us to request financial assistance if needed.
Once you submit your enrollment(s), your information and payment will be sent to the county 4-H office for review, and then you will be notified when it has been approved.
If you are new to 4-H, be sure to download the Marion County 4-H Family Guidebook:
Ready to Join 4-H?
4-H enrollment for youth and adult volunteers is always open via 4-H Online. Enroll today!Enroll in 4-H Online