About 4-H Clubs
A 4-H Club is a group of young people that meet regularly, usually once a month, to learn together and build friendships. Clubs are organized by adult volunteer club leaders and include family involvement throughout the year. Clubs provide a safe space for young people to learn, grow, and thrive through hands-on activities and projects, community service events, leadership opportunities, and more!
4-H members can be in one or as many clubs as they wish! Marion County has both general community-based clubs and special interest clubs (clubs that focus on specific projects as a group, such as dogs or gardening). If you are interested in a project or topic that has a special interest club, we recommend that you enroll in that club.
How to Join
Start by contacting the club leader of a club that interests you using the contact information listed below. Once you've decided on a club you'd like to join, enroll in 4-H Online and choose that club when prompted.
If you're not sure, contact the Marion County 4-H office for help getting placed with a club.
Contact the Marion County 4-H office:
Find a 4-H Club Near You
Use the map below to find a club that fits your interests, works with your schedule, and meets near your home or school. Then use the club leader contact information provided to get more information about checking out an upcoming club meeting!
Currently Active 4-H Clubs in Marion County
General Interest ClubsThese community-based clubs focus on a range of 4-H projects and activities, and are open to all young people in Marion County.
- Mapleton Fall Creek 4-H Club - Edna Kemp (email: email@example.com | phone: 317-926-6304)
- Circle City Clovers 4-H Club - Jena Steele (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-627-1102)
- Decatur Township 4-H Clubs (multiple) - Julie Ferguson (email: email@example.com | phone: 317-525-8172)
- Franklin Township Champions 4-H Club - Andrew & Miriam Diez (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-862-5629)
- Pike Township 4-H Club - Candra Thatch & L’Tonya Bowe (email: email@example.com | phone: 317-345-4677)
- Indy Homeschool 4-H Club - Carla Roberson & Carolyn Lorenzoni (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-951-0306) This club meets during the day as it is intended for homeschooling families, but it is a general interest club.
- Broad Ripple 4-H Club - Nora Spitznogle (email: email@example.com)
- Wayne Township 4-H Clubs - Melissa Broz (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-416-3739)
- Wayne Township Bridgeport Purple Clovers
- Wayne Township Chapelwood Champions
- Wayne Township Crafty Clovers
- Wayne Township Garden City Giant Clovers
- Wayne Township Lynhurst Community Clovers
- Wayne Township Robey Red Clovers
- Wayne Township Stout Field Supersonics
- Wayne Township 4-H Cloverbuds (Grades K-2)
- Wayne Township Best in the West
- Wayne Township Lucky Charms
- Wayne Township Westlake Wild Clovers
Special Interest ClubsThese specialty clubs focus on a specific 4-H project or topic, and are open to all young people in Marion County, unless they take place as part of an afterschool program (denoted with a *).
These clubs focus on projects related to cooking, baking, and healthy eating.
- Artistic Chefs Foods Club (meets at the Marion County Extension office on the Indiana State Fairgrounds) - Linda Bauknecht (email: email@example.com | phone: 463-209-3071)
- Flavor By Faith 4-H Club (Center Township) - Faith Jackson (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-721-1390) Faith teaches culinary arts through gardening (garden to table concept), so this club also includes gardening elements.
These clubs focus on projects related to gardening, plants, or environmental science.
- Felege Hiywot Center 4-H Club (Center Township)* - Kyla Jefferson (email: email@example.com | phone: 317-545-2245)
- Tomorrowland’s Children 4-H Club (Center Township) - Vivian Muhammad & Joyce Randolph (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-541-1254)
- Touba Gardens 4-H Club (Center Township) - Mame Bousso (email: email@example.com | phone: 317-331-7015)
These clubs focus on building leadership and workforce development skills.
- Marion County Junior Leaders 4-H Club (meets at the Marion County Extension office on the Indiana State Fairgrounds) - Linda Bauknecht (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 463-209-3071)
- Genius Giants 4-H Club (Juntos 4-H; Wayne Township)* - Alice Sweeney (email: email@example.com | phone: 317-902-8456)
- Wayne Township 4-H Junior Leaders - Melissa Broz (email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: 317-416-3739)
Animal Science Clubs
These clubs focus on building life skills through animal caretaking, training, obedience, and agility.