Grant County Resources
What We DoOne key way Purdue University is engaged in local communities. To citizens of Grant County, this means the local Purdue Extension office is here for you—to be your resource for anything and everything. As Indiana’s land-grant university, Purdue serves Grant County through the staff and resources of the local Purdue Extension office, located on the 4th floor of the Grant County Office Building.
Purdue Extension is:
- An educational source for self-paced students, teachers, and groups.
- A business resource for self-employed people, small businesses, and manufacturers.
- A place where Indiana’s young people become leaders.
- A place where families can learn and grow.
- An agricultural organization that understands consumers.
- A consumer organization that understands agriculture.
- A research and support system for community development.
- An objective source for scientific information.
- A link to research, information, knowledge, and practice.
Wetter conditions across the state of Indiana are favored for the meteorological winter months of December, January and February. Purdue Extension specialist discusses the Indiana winter forecast.Read More
Upcoming Grant County and State Extension Events
4-H - the largest youth organization in the country! 4-H is a non-formal, educational program...
By volunteering with 4-H, you will be using your skills to help kids explore and discover what...