Gibson County Farmer's Market Trail
Purdue Extension - Gibson County and the Gibson County Visitors and Tourism Bureau announce the launch of a new trail designed to attract visitors as well as local residents to enjoy local produce and agricultural activities. The Gibson County Farmer’s Market Trail will highlight ten farm markets sprinkled throughout the county, with offerings ranging from fresh produce and local meats to baked goods and local honey. Each participating location will also offer suggested recipes that feature great ways to use many of these homegrown items.
The Gibson County Farmer's Market Trail is a joint effort between Purdue Extension - Gibson County and Gibson County Visitor's and Tourism Bureau to promote local produce and goods.
For more information or to find out how to become a part of the Farmer's Market Trail, contact Purdue Extension - Gibson County at 812-385-3491 or email@example.com
Recipe Book Now Available!
Check out some awesome recipes recommended by our Farmer's Market Trail participants!
Put that fresh produce and those local items to good use with these great recipes!
Trail Stops & Information
- Phone #: 812-215-6898
- Address: 1500 S 350 E Princeton, IN
- Specialty: honey
- Open All year? Open Daily 7am-5pm. May be best to call first.
- Takes Cash or check
- Phone #: 812-677-0524
- Address: 4962 S 550 E, Francisco, IN
- Specialty: honey, jellies and jams. Occasionally: fresh blueberry muffins and peanut butter candies, etc.
- Hours: Year-Round: Thursdays 2-6pm. First Saturday of Each Month 10am-2pm, or by appointment
- Takes Cash and Card
- Phone #: 812-881-7069
- Address: W 550 N, Hazelton, IN
- Specialty: blueberries and blackberries
- Seasonal- blueberries last about 4 ½ weeks, picking for 5 weeks
- U-Pick Days; Saturday Mornings, Monday Afternoons, Thursday Mornings
- Takes Cash or check
- Phone #: 812-768-6208
- Address: 100 Maple Street Haubstadt, IN
- Specialty: Fresh meat, seafood and cheese
- Store Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-5pm; Saturday: 8am-2pm; closed Sunday
- Takes Cash, card
- Phone #: 812-664-7803
- Address: 2195 S Old State Road 65, Owensville, IN
- Specialty: sweet corn and tomatoes
- Hours: 8am-8pm, daily
- Takes Cash, Check, Venmo
- Phone #: 812-724-2333
- Address: 9204 W State Road 165 Owensville, IN 47665
- Specialty: Complete processing plant, retail, and deli counter
- Store Hours: Mon-Fri, 8am-5:30pm; Saturday, 8am-2pm; closed Sunday
- Takes Cash, check, and card
- Phone #: 812-266-0593
- Address: 378 Old state road 65, Princeton
- Specialty: Variety of produce
- Hours: Open Daily 9am-4pm
- Takes Cash, Venmo, Paypal. Senior WIC & SNAP (when possible)
- Phone #: 812-386-6365
- Address: 1415 W Brumfield Ave, Princeton, IN
- Hours: M-F 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 12-4pm
- Specialty: Variety of fresh produce, eggs, straw and home goods
- Takes Cash and card, accepts EBT, SNAP/WIC and Senior WIC