Find Mini 4-H
Online/Paper Enrollment -
- Online Enrollment
- Paper Enrollment
Friday 4-H Nugget -
4-H Handbook - Coming Soon!
4-H FairEntry - Instructions
4-H Building Calendar - Coming Soon!
4-H Showcase Calendar - Coming Soon!
10-Year Member Information -
- Check to see if your name is on the PDF. If your name is not listed, contact the office at 574-533-0554.
4-H Opportunities Flyer - Coming Soon!
- Performing Arts
- Fashion Revue
- 4-H Scholarships - Due January 15!
- Scholarship Packet - Coming Soon!
- Scholarship Help Book - Coming Soon!
- State Scholarship 4HOnline Instructions - Coming Soon!
- Youth Awards - Due June 1
- 4-H Round Up - TBA
- 4-H Academy - TBA
- Fair Board Apprentice - TBA
- 4-H Camp - TBA
Returning Volunteers -
Youth Safety and Reporting Child Abuse -
Club Forms -
- Club Information Sheet - Sheet & Instructions
- Financial Activity Report - PDF
- Manual Order Form - PDF
- Social Media Release - PDF
- Fundraiser Application - PDF
- Clover Permission - PDF
- Covid-19 Safety Plan - Coming Soon!
- 4-H Cup - Coming soon!
- Building Supervision -
Fair Competitions -
Fundraising Events -
- Hacienda Gives Back Days
Leader Meeting Minutes -
- Coming Soon!
4-H Exhibit Building Schedule -
- Coming Soon!
Purdue Extension Events -
Elkhart County Auction: Click Here
Livestock Video Contest: Click Here
- All 4-H livestock youth are required to obtain a premises ID from the Indiana State Board of Animal Health (BOAH).
- Visit BOAH's FAQ page for more details.
- Obtain a Premises ID from BOAH by visiting their website HERE.
Animal ID: 4HOnline
4-H members in 2020 the livestock ID deadline has moved to July 1, 2020 because of the COVID-19 situation. Here are letters that you would have gotten in the mail updating you.
There are seven letters:
Goat Club: Letter
Lamb Club: Letter
Dairy Feeder Calf: Letter
- In order for your animal to be eligible to show at the Elkhart County 4-H fair and/or the Indiana State Fair, your animal needs to be identified on the 4HOnline database.
YQCA - Youth for the Quality Care of Animals
All 4-H members enrolled these livestock projects: Beef, Dairy, Dairy Feeder, Goats, Lambs, Poultry, Rabbits, and Swine will need to participate in the YQCA program in order to be able to show at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair and/or the Indiana State Fair. The completion deadline has been extended until July 15, 2020. To sign up go to http://yqca.org and use your 4HOnline information.
New YQCA Deadline Click Here
- FairEntry: Registering Livestock Exhibits
FairEntry Website: HERE
4-H Livestock Events for You
- Northern Indiana 4-H Dairy Workshop - Coming soon!
Jr. Livestock Advisory Board
Dairy Foods Team
Elkhart County 4-H Fair
- Visit the fair website at http://www.4hfair.org