Warrick County ANR
AG AND NATURAL RESOURCES
Amanda Mosiman, ANR Educator
Be sure to check out the Newsletter on the main page for current information!
The Purdue Master Gardeners make the latest information about gardening and home horticulture available by sharing what they learn and by leading educational gardening activities in their communities!
- Meetings are held on the 1st Monday of each month at 1:00PM
- Exceptions: Holidays - meetings held on the next Monday following the holiday. September is fall picnic with no business meeting.
- General Meeting Format: 1pm starts Education Hour and 2pm starts Association Business
- Please wear name badges.
- Common Locations:
- Newburgh Chandler Public Library/ Bell Road, 4111 Lakeshore Drive, Newburgh.
- Warrick County 4-H Fairgrounds, 133 Degonia Road, Boonville, Homemaker Bldg
For more information about local classes, please email Amanda Mosiman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be sure to include your name, email address, and phone number in this email
- Visit for information on various species of animals such as cattle, horses, poultry, swine, etc.
- Find more Extension links and information on Purdue Animal Science Specialists.
- Information regarding home yard and gardens, vegetables, fruits, nurseries, etc.
- Visit for info on Turfgrass
- Information on several ways to protect pollinators
Private and Commercial Certifications:
- Includes Aagricultural laws involving animal feeds, fertilizers, pesticides and seeds
Warrick County Farmers Market maintains and runs a non-profit local farmers market in Boonville Indiana. The Market showcases locally grown produce, home baked goods, handmade crafts and features educational information on healthy eating, agricultural issues, and local community awareness.
Market Location and Dates:
The Warrick County Farmers’ Market will be held in Boonville, IN at the corner of Second street and Main Street at the Harold Gunn Memorial Pavilion and adjacent parking lot.
2023 Dates: EVERY Saturday - June 3rd through October 7th - 7:30 am to noon.
Market Fees : Booth Space 10ft x 10ft $35 Season Pass $10 weekly fee
Jo Temple Warrick County Farmers Market Manager email@example.com
Questions ? Email Amanda at Bailey1@purdue.edu or call 812 897 6100