Become a Morgan County Master Gardener!
Purdue Extension Morgan County
180 S. Main Street, Suite 229
Martinsville, IN 46151
Fall 2023 basic Training canceled!!!
Master Gardener Basic Training
To become a Morgan County Master Gardener, you need to do 3 things
- Read the Purdue Extension Master Gardener Policy Guide Found HERE
- Fill out the Master Gardener Application found HERE
- Please submit your completed Application to email@example.com or drop it off at the Extension Office.
Once your application has been approved you will be provided a link to register for the class.
Topics Covered will include:
- Invasive Species
- Plant Science
- Lawn Care
- Soils & Plant Nutrition
- Fruit Gardening
- Herbaceous Ornamentals
- Plant Disease Diagnosis and Control
- Weed Identification and Control
- Insect ID & Control
- Vegetable Gardening
- Animal Pests
- Woody Ornamentals
- Pesticide Safety and Pesticide Alternatives
If you have any questions please call Michele Jones, at 765-342-1010, or firstname.lastname@example.org.