About the 4-H STEM Project
Learn about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) topics like robotics, chemistry, 3D printing, hydroponics, careers, and more.
Contact the Marion County 4-H office:
STEM Project Resources
- National 4-H STEM Challenge
- Indiana 4-H Science Volunteer Resources
- Science Buddies Project Ideas
- Junk Drawer Robotics
Showcasing What You've Learned
You can create a project exhibit to showcase what you’ve learned while working on your project. Project exhibits are submitted for judging at the annual Marion County 4-H Showcase. Create an exhibit (poster, notebook, display board, or thing) that shows the public what you learned/did!
- Junk Drawer Robotics project
- Food science poster or notebook
- Science experiment displayed as a poster or notebook
- Alternative energy experiment poster or notebook
- Engineering demonstration
- Create an educational poster, notebook, or display about any STEM topic of your choice that is age/grade appropriate.
- Exhibits must include a completed 4-H General Record Sheet.
- Marion County 4-H poster exhibit guidelines and tips
- A reference list must be included with your poster, notebook, or display board.
Advancing to the State Fair
- No, STEM projects are county-only and only eligible for exhibition at the Marion County Showcase.
Cloverbuds (Grades K-2)
- Choose any STEM topic you like and create a poster or notebook.
- A reference list must be included with your poster or notebook.
- Cloverbud projects are for exhibition only (not judged), so there are no score cards, and exhibits are not eligible to advance to the State Fair.
More STEM Project Resources
- See Indiana 4-H's robotics project page for more resources.