Thanks for visiting our website! If you live in Hancock County, feel free to stop into our office on the corner of Park Avenue and Apple Street in Greenfield to ask about your lawn, garden and questions about our natural resources. I enjoy meeting you and helping you with those questions. If you have any educational opportunities you would like me to speak at, I am happy to come and share on Agriculture and Natural Resources topics. I especially enjoy pollinators, beekeeping, diversified farming, but love all aspects of farming and growing!
- Lais firstname.lastname@example.org
802 Apple Street
Greenfield, IN 46140
Opportunities for you!
- Hancock County is hosting the statewide virtual county connection on Wednesdays at noon-1pm Eastern. You can join us in person or online. To learn how to sign up, please see this page.
Grow Your Farm Fridays
- Hancock County is hosting the statewide virtual Grow Your Farm Fridays with in-person events Fridays 9 am - 11:30 am Eastern. You can join us in person or online. To learn how to sign up, please see this page.
- PARP events around the state can be found by clicking here.
- Hancock County is hosting a PARP event on December 10th. RSVP by calling 317-462-1113.
- More information coming soon!
tOOLS FOR tODAY'S fARMERS: nAVIGATING UNCERTAIN TIMES
- Purdue Farm Stress Team Podcast Series: Farm Stress Spotify Podcast Link
- Code Red is a business contingency planning tool for farms, farmers and farm families available from Purdue Women in Agriculture.
- Farm Stress Events can be found by clicking here.
Diversified Farming and Food Systems
Purdue Diversified Farming and Food Systems works to connect programming, research and learning focused on urban agriculture, community wellness, local food, beginning farmers, small farms and organic agriculture.Learn more