In the Cake Decorating project the 4-H member will learn and develop his/her skills for decorating cakes. Many areas of decorating are covered including, colors, shapes, techniques, designs, and much, much more!
PROJECT SUPERINTENDENTS: Tonya Cassell, 317-385-6019 (preferred), email@example.com
EXHIBIT CHECK-IN: ALL Levels Wednesday, July 19, 8-9 AM
JUDGING: Advanced, Intermediate Wednesday, July 19, 9 AM, Open Judging
Beginner Wednesday, July 19, 10:30 AM, Open Judging
RELEASE: Tuesday, July 25, 9-11 AM, and 5-7 PM
STATE FAIR ENTRIES: One (1) Beginner, One (1) Intermediate, and One (1) Advanced
No Project Manual see www.wilton.com
- All levels - please go to www.wilton.com and/or educational resources. Wilton is no longer making these books and we will not be caring them any longer.
- 2023 Welcome to Cake Decorating Info Letter
- Royal Icing Recipe
- Wilton Cake Decorating How-To Videos
- Virtual Cake Decorating Workshop with Stacy Parnell
- Project Superintendent Recommended Resources