Floyd County 4-H
Showcase Dates: June 7-10, 2023
Vendor and Entertainment info for Fair Showcase contact: email@example.com
4-H Online enrollment & Fair Entry deadline is MAY 15. All projects and animal entries MUST be entered into 4-H Online first AND then in Fair Entry by MAY 15. No late submissions are accepted. Projects not in Fair Entry will receive a participation ribbon only. There is no charge for entries. Fair Entry is open from May 1- May 15. 4-H Online program year runs from October 1 - September 30. Please sign up as soon as Fair Entry opens to beat the rush. If the system times out, be patient and try again later. Do not use a cellphone to register.
1) Sign up in 4-H Online each year using Chrome and choose your projects that you wish to complete. Be sure you are in APPROVED status before continuing.
2) Then select those projects to be entered in the county fair, using your 4-HOnline username and password, at Fair Entry here using Chrome. Be sure to include a detailed description. This helps identify your exhibit from other similar exhibits. Once the “Submitted” button is clicked, entry is complete. Don’t forget to click the green “Submit” button!
NOTE: Once you click “Submit,” you will not be able to make any changes online, add another exhibitor or make more entries until the first submission is processed. Each submission is reviewed by staff and either approved or sent back.
3) Livestock will need to be tagged before registering in FairEntry.com.
4) Livestock participants grades 3-12 MUST take YQCA training (click here) and enter YQCA certificate number in Fair Entry.
5) Livestock birthdate will need verified.
6) To participate in auction, must enter an indoor project and register for showmanship.
7) MIni's must complete a liability waiver and choose Mini Farm Animals Showmanship class in Fair Entry to show animals,
Floyd County Royalty Pageant
4-H Showcase Update Newsletter (coming in April 2023)