Floyd County 4-H Fair
Floyd County 4-H
4-H Online enrollment & Fair Entry deadline is MAY 15. All projects and animal entries MUST be entered into 4-H Online first AND then in Fair Entry by MAY 15. No late submissions are accepted. Projects not in Fair Entry will receive a participation ribbon only. There is no charge for entries. Fair Entry is open from May 1- May 15. 4-H Online program year runs from October 1 - September 30. Please sign up as soon as Fair Entry opens to beat the rush. If the system times out, be patient and try again later. Do not use a cellphone to register.
1) Log into 4-H Online to verify projects that will be brought to the fair showcase. 4-H'ers must be in APPROVED status before continuing.
2) Then select those projects to be entered in the Floyd County Fair Showcase, using your 4-HOnline username and password, at Fair Entry here using Chrome. Be sure to include a detailed description. This helps identify your exhibit from other similar exhibits. Once the “Submitted” button is clicked, entry is complete. Don’t forget to click the green “Submit” button!
NOTE: Once you click “Submit,” you will not be able to make any changes online, add another exhibitor or make more entries until the first submission is processed. Each submission is reviewed by staff and either approved or sent back.
3) Livestock will need to be tagged before registering in FairEntry.com.
4) Livestock participants grades 3-12 showing animals MUST either take the online YQCA training (click here) or the in-person Quality Livestock Assurance Training. Completed YQCA certificate needs emailed to email@example.com before May 15 to be filed. Certificate can also be printed delivered to the Floyd County Extension Office.
5) Livestock birthdate will need verified.
6) To participate in auction, must enter an indoor project and register for showmanship.
7) MIni's (grades K-2) must complete a liability waiver and choose Mini Farm Animals Showmanship class in Fair Entry to show animals,
Show off your egg-cellent decorating skills June 8th at the Floyd County 4-H Fairgrounds! Decorate your egg any way you'd like and bring it to the Small Animal Barn to be judged! All entries need to be in at 5PM and judging will begin at 6:30PM. Awards will be given after so be sure to stick around!