Floyd County 4-H
4-H Online enrollment & Fair Entry deadline is MAY 16. All projects and animal entries MUST be entered into 4-H Online first AND then in Fair Entry by MAY 16. No late submissions are accepted. Projects not in Fair Entry will receive a participation ribbon only. There is no charge for entries. Fair Entry is open from May 1- May 15. 4-H Online program year is from October 1 - September 30. Please sign up as soon as Fair Entry opens to beat the rush. If the system times out, be patient and try again later.
1) Sign up in 4-H Online each year if you haven't already, and choose your projects that you wish to complete here. Be sure you are in APPROVED status before continuing.
2) Then select those projects to be entered in the county fair, using your 4HOnline user name and password, at Fair Entry here. Please use Chrome.
3) Livestock will need to be tagged before registering in FairEntry.com.
4) Livestock participants grades 3-12 MUST take YQCA training (click here) and enter YQCA certificate number in Fair Entry.
5) Livestock birthdate will need verified.
6) To participate in auction, must enter an indoor project and register for showmanship.
7) MIni's must complete a liability waiver and choose Mini Farm Animals Showmanship class in Fair Entry to show animals,