2016 Huntington County Run 4-Health
July 9th, 2016!!
- 10K/ 5K/ 1M start takes place at the Huntington County Fairgrounds in Huntington (all ages welcome)
- $20 entry fee for all entries received before June 28th, 2016 (100% of the proceeds go to the Huntington County 4-H program)
- $22 entry fee after June 29th, 2016
- Family Rate of four (4) entries for $60.00- separate forms each entry- forms must be mailed in at same time- please do not abuse
- Race day entries are accepted until 8 am near the Start/ Finish line
- Age groups (male and female): Under 19, 20- 30, 31- 40, 41- 50, 51-60, over 61
- All entries are non-refundable
- Online entry available at http://tinyurl.com/2016Run4-Health
- The 10K time limit is two hours (a 2.5 mph pace)
- The 5K time limit is one hour and fifteen minutes (a 2.5 mph pace)
- Make checks payable to: Huntington County 4-H (memo line: 10K/ 5K/ 1M)
- For more information, call (260) 358- 4826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shirts guaranteed if registered by June 29th, 2016 (1M Color run participants will only receive their specific color run shirt for the race)
It is the policy of the Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service that all persons have equal opportunity and access to its educational programs, services, activities, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or status as a veteran. Purdue University is an Affirmative Action institution.