Purdue Extension La Porte County
2019 Master Gardener Program Registration Process
Thank you for your interest in the Purdue Extension Master Gardener program. Registration is due on or before Friday, August 30th. This class is capped at 25 participants. There are two primary steps in the registration process. You must complete step one before step two.
1. Apply now for acceptance into the Purdue Extension Master Gardener volunteer program.
- Read the information about the Purdue Extension Master Gardener program found at this link: https://extension.purdue.edu/extmedia/mg/mg-5-w.pdf
- Fill out the Purdue Extension Master Gardener Volunteer Application and Agreement and our local class application for the class. This class is capped at 25 participants. The deadline for registration is August 30th.
- Return the completed application and agreement with original signature to our office by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or mail to: Purdue Extension – La Porte County, 2857 W State Rd 2, Ste. A, La Porte, IN 46350
- Come to our office and show evidence of a government-issued photo ID.
2. Once accepted, we will send you, preferably by email, the information on how to register and pay for the 2019 Purdue Extension La Porte County Master Gardener basic training class.
- Classes will begin Thursday, September 5th and end December 19th. There are a total of 14 class sessions that meet on Thursdays from 6:00 to 9:00 pm Central time.
- The registration fee is $200.00. Participants from the same family who share a mailing address may attend the class for an additional $100.00 if you agree to share training materials. An optional electronic version of the training manual will be available in addition to the printed manual for an additional $25.
Thank you for your interest in the program! If you have questions, please contact out office at 219-324-9407.