EXHIBIT: 2nd Grade: One barrow or gilt or one 22” x 28” poster with 5 pictures that include you and your animal and/or a related topic. Examples include: housing, feeding, care, showmanship, etc. See the “4-H Poster and Notebook Requirements” section for more information..
- All breeds will be shown together.
- All health regulations regarding swine for exhibition will apply.
- May be released immediately following the show.
- The purpose of the 4-H Mini Swine is for the member to gain experience in showing swine.
- Mini members may show a barrow or gilt that belongs to another member of their immediate family as long as that animal is properly enrolled at the county fair and is not going to the Indiana State Fair. The animal must stay for the entire fair.