EXHIBIT: One item that shares what you learned about fishing in this project. Items to choose from could include:
- Poster 22”x28” of collage of photos. See the “4-H Poster and Notebook Requirements” section for more information.; or
- Item you made examples: fishing game, photo journal with captions, story notebook with pictures, knot examples, etc.
- Follow rules of courtesy and fishing etiquette outlined in “Successful Fishing” handout.
- Attend 4-H Sportfishing events with family members. There will be sessions to learn about fishing, 5 or 6 dates to actually fish, and end of the year celebration with prizes and a fish fry for all those that completed the project by exhibiting at the Newton County Fair.
- Parents are expected to participate with the member.
- Fishing equipment is available for members that need it.
- Fishing events will be held at private ponds or on “Indiana DNR Free Fishing Days” so no license will be required for adults to fish with their child.