EXHIBIT: 2nd Grade: One commercial or registered ewe lamb or wether or one 22” x 28” poster with 5 pictures that include you and your animal and/or a related topic. Examples include: housing, feeding, care, showmanship, etc. See the “4-H Poster and Notebook Requirements” section for more information.
- Members will be encouraged to show the animal at next year’s fair as a yearling ewe. Wethers are excluded from this rule.
- All health regulations regarding sheep for exhibition will apply.
- May be released immediately following the show.
- Mini members may show a lamb that belongs to another member of their immediate family as long as that animal is properly enrolled at the county fair and is not going to the Indiana State Fair. The sheep must stay at the entire fair.
- The purpose of Mini Sheep is to give the member experience in showing a lamb.