EXHIBIT: 2nd Grade: One rabbit or one 22” x 28” poster with 5 pictures that include you and your animal and/or a related topic. Examples include: housing, feeding, care, showmanship, etc. See the “4-H Poster and Notebook Requirements” section for more information.
- You may show a purebred rabbit.
- All members will be responsible for carrying their rabbit to and from the judging table.
- Rabbit must be in good general health.
- You are encouraged to attend 4-H Rabbit Workshops when offered.
- Mini Rabbits must be tattooed before the fair.
- Mini Rabbits must be entered on Sunday between 10am-4pm. Mini members may show a rabbit that belongs to another member of their immediate family as long as that animal is properly enrolled. If a family member’s animal is being used, it must stay for the entire fair. If it is their own enrolled animal, it may be taken home immediately after the show on Monday. Please let the Superintendent know when you are taking this rabbit home.
- The purpose of 4-H Mini Rabbits is to give the member experience in showing rabbits.