About the 4-H Construction & Architectural Replica Project
Express your creativity by designing replicas! Exhibits can include farm scenes, town models, building replicas, or similar structures. Replicas can be constructed from building blocks, Legos, erector sets, or other materials.
Contact the Marion County 4-H office:
Architectural Replica Project Resources
- Arts and crafts workshops are held frequently in Marion County. Keep an eye on Clover News for announcements!
- Ask your club leader or other caring adult you know for help.
- See Indiana 4-H’s Arts & Crafts project page for more ideas.
Showcasing What You’ve Learned
Architectural replica project exhibits can be constructed from blocks, Legos, erector sets, or other materials. Project exhibits are submitted for judging at the annual Marion County Showcase. You may enter as many projects as you want, but consider which of your pieces you are most proud of and want to showcase. Create and exhibit age/grade-appropriate artwork.
- Replica project exhibit guidelines for 4-H members grades 3-12
- All arts and crafts entered must have a 4-H Craft Information Card attached.
- Your replica project should be constructed to scale as much as possible.
- If you are concerned about damage to your project while on display, consider covering your exhibit with a clear covering.
- If multiple pieces make up your exhibit, a photograph of the complete exhibit should be attached so the total exhibit can be displayed.
- Construction & Architectural Replica Score Card. Judges evaluating exhibits recognize individual differences and creativity and use the score card as a guide rather than a requirement.
Advancing to the State Fair
- Yes! Replica project exhibits from 4-H members grades 3 and up may advance to the State Fair.
Cloverbuds (Grades K-2)
- Cloverbud 4-H members can create and enter any piece of art or craft, with a limit of four entries total in any of the categories.
- Cloverbud projects are for exhibition only (not judged), so there are no score cards, and exhibits are not eligible to advance to the State Fair.