SERVSAFE FOOD PROTECTION MANAGER
ServSafe educates food service workers about food safety. ServSafe Food Protection Manager is the highest ServSafe certification. It satisfies Indiana requirements to become a Certified Food Protection manager and focuses on five aspects:
- Foodborne microorganisms and allergens
- Personal hygiene
- Purchasing, receiving, and storage
- Preparing, cooking, and serving
- Facilities, cleaning/sanitation, and managing pests
The full 1-day course includes a manual and proctored exam. You must score 70 percent or greater on the exam to earn the certificate. The certification is valid for five years. A photo ID with signature is required to take the exam (driver license, state ID, student ID, military ID, employee ID, U.S. green card, or valid passport).
Registrations close 5 days prior to the event. If you need to order a book, registration MUST be completed 10 days prior.
- February 28, 2024 - 8:00am-5:00pm Register at: https://cvent.me/Vdd0PK
- May 30, 2023 - 8:00am-5:30pm Register at: https://cvent.me/qrdqOI
- September 26, 2023 - 8:00am-5:30pm Register at: https://cvent.me/ErQqzv
Each class will be held at the Kosciusko County Justice Building located at 121 N Lake Street in Warsaw.
For questions or more information, please contact Purdue Extension Kosciusko County at (574) 372-2340