Page Under Construction! More information coming soon!
How to become a volunteer:
- Fill out a volunteer application and sign Adult Behavioral Expectations page.
- Turn those pages into the Extension Office.
- Create a 4Honline profile and complete the volunteer training. 4Honline sign up
- The Extension Office will run a Sex Offender Check.
- You must list 3 references on your application. Those references must be completed and turned into the office. The office will send the reference form to that designated person.
- Once the process is complete, applicant will meet with the 4-H Extension Educator to discuss placement and expectations.