State 4-H Junior Leader Conference
- Completed by a 4-H Educator via 4-H Online
- Due May 15
- $200/person through May 15; $225 May 16-23; $250 May 24-May 31
- Connect with your local Purdue Extension office to let them know of your interest in attending the State 4-H Junior Leader Conference!
Keep current with conference updates at the State 4-H Junior Leader Conference Facebook page!VISIT PAGE
State 4-H Junior Leader Conference is for:
- Youth who have completed grades 9-12.
- Those who want to learn new leadership skills for themselves and others.
- Those willing to share the knowledge they gain with those at home.
- Those who want to meet new friends from around Indiana.
- Those who want to have fun!!!
While at Jr. Leader Conference, you will participate in:
- Skill Sessions
- State Park Group meetings
- General Sessions
- Skits/Talent Show
- Banquet and Dance
- Installation Ceremony for Jr. Leader Council
The Conference is planned by a 14-member Jr. Leader Council.
2023 State 4-H Junior Leader Council MEmbers
- Sydney Adams, Clay County
- Olivia Barr, Warrick County
- Kylie Bedel, Vanderburgh County
- Conor Casteel, Porter County
- Aidan Conley, Lake County
- Sophia DeMoss, Morgan County
- Caroline Donaldson, Lake County
- Dharma Fribley, Posey County
- Rachel Pohl, Vanderburgh County
- Ava Sayre, Benton County
- Chayleigh Swartz, Boone County
- Emily Waling, Jasper County
- Sydney Woodard, Vanderburgh County
- Kaylyn Zeigler, Cass County
Members of the 2023 and 2022 State 4-H Junior Leader Council
- Clint Deck, Monroe County
- Brooke Goble, Pike County
- Sthele Greybar, Elkhart County
- Steve McKinley, State 4-H Office
- Tony Miller, Vanderburgh County
- Wes Richardson, Benton County
- Elizabeth Simmermeyer, Franklin County
- Megan Skiba, Tippecanoe County
- John Garr II
- Corteva Agriscience
- Farm Credit Mid-America
- CERES SOlutions
- Indiana 4-H Foundation
Components of the State 4-H Junior Leader Conference have been included as a part of the "Indiana 4-H Road Show", during Summer, 2021. The 2021 State 4-H Junior Leader Council members will be leading activities during each of the Road Show days. These activities will be posted for your use following the conclusion of the 4-H Road Show.