State 4-H Junior Leader Conference
- Completed by a 4-H Educator via 4-H Online
- Due May 15 NOTE: Registration has been EXTENDED until June 1!
- Connect with your local Purdue Extension office to let them know of your interest in attending the State 4-H Junior Leader Conference!
State 4-H Junior Leader Conference is for:
- Youth who have completed grades 9-12.
- Those who want to learn new leadership skills for themselves and others.
- Those willing to share the knowledge they gain with those at home.
- Those who want to meet new friends from around Indiana.
- Those who want to have fun!!!
While at Jr. Leader Conference, you will participate in:
- Skill Sessions
- State Park Group meetings
- General Sessions
- Skits/Talent Show
- Banquet and Dance
- Installation Ceremony for Jr. Leader Council
The Conference is planned by a 17-member Jr. Leader Council.
2022 State 4-H Junior Leader Council MEmbers
- Olivia Abner, Harrison County
- Colten Adams, Benton County
- Cassie Burgett, Benton County
- Darryn Caudill, Elkhart County
- Hadassah Claar, Elkhart County
- Lora Commens, Posey County
- Amanda Deutsch, Vanderburgh County
- Carson Lutz, Vigo County
- Cecelia Marter, Newton County
- Madison Powell, Tipton County
- Lydia Pryor, Warrick County
- Lily Sloan, Jefferson County
- Shelby Swanson, Hendricks County
- Dakota Szakacs, St. Joseph County
- McKinley Underhill, Hamilton County
- Harrison Wicker, Rush County
- Autumn Wood, Henry County
Members of the 2020 State 4-H Junior Leader Council
- Thomas Carroll, Lawrence County
- Katie Finney, Brown County
- Brooke Goble, Pike County
- Sthele Greybar, Elkhart County
- Lesley Lodmell, Lawrence County
- Steve McKinley, State 4-H Office
- Tony Miller, Vanderburgh County
- Miles Payne, Ripley County
- Wes Richardson, Benton County
Components of the State 4-H Junior Leader Conference have been included as a part of the "Indiana 4-H Road Show", during Summer, 2021. The 2021 State 4-H Junior Leader Council members will be leading activities during each of the Road Show days. These activities will be posted for your use following the conclusion of the 4-H Road Show.