Need to Check Your PARP Records?
- Visit https://www.oisc.purdue.edu/
- Click on “My Records” in orange
- Click on “Applicator Login”
- Enter the information required
- Click on the different tabs to see where you attended meetings, how many credits you have, how many you need, and when your license expires.
If you have any questions about your PARP credits/sessions, please e-mail or call Alex at the Extension Office.
Find Current Indiana PARP Events Here!
Purdue Extension Pike County
801 E. Main Street
Petersburg, IN 47567