Delaware County ANR
What We Do
Our Ag & Natural Resource Educator is the link between Purdue University, Indiana's Land Grant University, and you! The ANR Educator provides research-based information to adults and youth in Delaware County via innovative learning opportunities. Available to you are programs about Women in Agriculture, PARP Trainings, Agriculture, water, wind, soil and natural resources addressing local issues. Serving as a key resource to Delaware County, you may also contact us if you need to identify weeds, trees or even insects!
Ag & Natural Resource Educator
Programs Offered in Delaware County
Master Gardener Training
Interested in becoming a Master Gardener? Please fill out the application and qualtrics link below.
Davis Purdue Ag Center Field Day Training
Environmental Education Series
Register here: https://cvent.me/eOxKnZ
- 17-Feb Healing Gardens, Davis-Purdue Ag Center
- 17-Mar Sights and Sounds of an Ephemeral Wetland, Munsee Woods
- 21-Apr Woodland Wildflowers 101, Yuhas Woods
- 19-May Land Management for Wildlife, Davis-Purdue Ag Center
- 16-Jun Land Conservation and Leave No Trace, Munsee Woods
- 21-Jul Youth Engagement, Ball State Environmental Education Classroom
- 18-Aug Organic Gardening, Davis-Purdue Ag Center
- 15-Sep Invasive Species in the Home Landscape, Davis-Purdue Ag Center
- 20-Oct Plants Most Valued by Pollinators and Butterflies, Davis-Purdue Ag Center
- 17-Nov Watershed Health and Management, To Be Determined
- 15-Dec Climate Change: Where do we want to be…and how can we get there?, Davis-Purdue Ag Center
Indiana Master Naturalist Program
The Indiana Master Naturalist (IMN) program brings together natural resource specialists and adult learners to foster an understanding of our state’s ecosystems. Participants will also learn how to teach others about the natural world and share personal experiences with a variety of audiences. Topics include forestry, botany, bats, geology, meteorology, outdoor survival, interpretation and more.
More information coming soon....