Volunteer oppurtunities in Cass county:
- Help with a one time event/program
- Lead a 4-H Club (organize meetings and speakers, provide assistance to youth club leaders)
- Help with a specific 4-H project
- Help with an afterschool program
- Help with a summer program
- Sit on a county governing board
- Volunteer on a fair organizing committee
- Serve as a Judge for 4-H project exhibit
Volunteer ResourcesAll volunteers must have completed the appropriate paperwork to apply and be accepted as a volunteer. Please use the checklist below to ensur you have completed all steps to be a 4-H volunteer in Cass County.
This application is required for all volunteers. It only needs to be completed once as a volunteer and submitted to the Extension office.
If you are interested in becoming a livestock committee member, please email Claire Crum, Cass County 4-H Educator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and includude the information requested in the form below.