June 22-24, 2024
The State 4-H Band workshop is three days in length. Youth will improve their instrumental skills as they prepare for a concert band performance Monday evening during 4-H Round-Up. Any youth who has completed grade 9, 10, 11, or 12 may apply. 4-H membership is not required. Selection is made by State 4-H Band Director and Coordinator.
- Event Flyer
- View video of the 2019 Indiana 4-H Band
- See photos of the 2019 Indiana 4-H Band
- 2020 and 2021 workshops were canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 2022 Indiana 4-H Band and Chorus Concert Video
- 2024 concert video will be broadcast using Indiana 4-H Facebook live.
State 4-H Band application registration is due May 15 and submitted electronically through 4-H Online. An additional late fee will be charged when registering May 16-June 1. Contact your local Extension office to indicate interest and have the online registration form activated. The Indiana 4-H Band workshop registration fee is $250.00 per person.
- Contact your local Extension office then follow these 4-H Online registration instructions.
- High school students not enrolled in 4-H can register using this link and these instructions.