Livestock Skillathon Career Development Event
4-H and FFA Members compete as a team or individual. Activities include identification of various livestock production related topics. Includes individual and team activities.
Area Team Advancement Breakdown:
- Senior: Top 4 Senior Teams move up to State Contest. (If an area contest included both 4‐H and FFA teams, but both divisions were not represented by the teams qualifying for the state contest, the area chairperson may add an additional state qualifying team to represent the missing division (4‐H or FFA).
- Junior: Top 2 Junior Teams move up to State Contest.
Registration will be completed by the Area Contest Coordinator. Coach information and invoices will be sent out via the State 4-H Office by 9/23. Questions email email@example.com
Date of Event: Saturday, October 1, 2022; SEPTEMBER 23, 2023
Location: PURDUE Animal Sciences Research and Education Center, WEST LAFAYETTE
- State Ag Judging Committee Handbook
- Payment/Cancellation/Late Fee/Refund Policy
- Skillathon Resource Packet