- Science, Engineering and Technology tied to agricultural and environmental issues
- Healthy Lifestyles tied to human health and well-being
- Citizenship tied to the activities of people with institutions and government for the common good.
- Participate in learning communities
- Determine goals for their own hands-on learning
- Engage in significant leadership
- Perform community service
At Purdue University, we are empowering students to direct their own futures through the free PURDUE FAST START PROGRAM which makes higher education more affordable for all.Purdue Fast Start Link
Upcoming Scott County and State Extension Events
Want to spend a weekend enjoying 4-H Camp and helping Campers leave with a rewarding experience? Apply today to be a 4-H Camp Counselor!
This year's Area 2 Junior Leader Retreat: Level Up with 4-H Junior Leaders, will be held on November 5 & 6,2021 at Country Lake Retreat in Underwood, IN. Arrival time will be 5:30pm on Friday and Departure will be on Saturday at 4:00pm.
4-H Camp is going to be a BLAST! Get ready for amazing adventures at the Area II 4-H Camp. Camp will be held June 3-5, 2022! 4-H members in grades 3-8 are invited to join the courageous time travelers for an out of this world camping experience....
At Purdue University, we are empowering students to direct their own futures through the free PURDUE FAST START PROGRAM which makes higher education more affordable for all.