Youth involved in sewing project are invited to participate in the Sewing Fashion Revue. Members will be asked to model the garment constructed in the sewing project but not limited to that project. The garment model must have been made by the member since the previous year’s 4-H fair. The Showcase of Fashion is held Sunday evening of the fair, for all participants to present their creations on stage to friends and family.
For Judging and Check-in information, consult the current 4-H Catalog.
For Resources such as Manuals, Record Sheets, and Score Cards see the Indiana 4-H Youth Development Project Page.
- Judging will be divided into two divisions:
- Junior (Grades 3-7)
- Advanced (Grades 8-12)
- All garments modeled must have been made by the member since the previous year’s 4-H fair.
- Garments modeled do not have to be entered/judged in the sewing project.
- For Advanced Members:
- Categories are: Casual Wear, Dress Up, Free Choice, Suit or Coat, Separates and Formal Wear.
- An entrant may enter in only one Fashion Revue category.
- Members may repeat a category only once. Does not need to be in consecutive years.
- Premiums will be determined by the method stated in the Adams County 4-H Governing Rules under the General Project Rules section. One Grand and One Reserve Grand Champion will be chosen for each Division.