Click Here For Flyer
Join Purdue Extension for a workshop on energy efficiency for farms and rural businesses.
- Energy Efficiency Audits for Improvements on Farms and Rural Businesses
- Rebate and Incentive programs
- Power Moves, and
- USDA's Rural Energy for America (REAP)
- Is Solar PV Right for my Operation?
- Chad Martin, Renewable Energy Extension Specialist, Purdue University Ag & Biological Engineering
- Jason Monroe, Tipmont REMC
- Laura Matney and Mary Miller, POWER MOVES® Incentive Program
- Curtis Johnson, USDA Rural Development
Lunch is included in the registration fee. Please RSVP directly to Ashley Adair (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than January 18th.