The Annie’s Project four-week discussion-based workshop, “Know Your Numbers, Know Your Options,” will be offered through Purdue Extension in March. Designed to empower women to become business partners and sole operators, participants will learn about farm financial management.
Purdue Extension will offer the workshop 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. ET on Mondays beginning on March 8 and ending March 29. Experts will discuss financial record keeping and strategic business decisions. Participants will work through a financial case study during the class in addition to personal examples.
- Economic conditions for livestock and commercial crops.
- Balance sheet construction and interpretation.
- Calculation of key financial indicators.
- Cash flow and income statement fundamentals.
- Lease evaluation and negotiations.
Visit tinyurl.com/2021APKnow to register. Workshop registration is $20 and limited to the first 20 who register. For accommodation or more information, contact Denise Schroeder at 219-984-5147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.