STATE FAIR: None
OBJECTIVE: To mentor younger 4-H members. To assist local club leaders; To assist with activities surrounding the 4-H Fair; Participate in Fund Raising events; Help younger 4-H members with projects as needed; Participate in community service activities.
MANUAL: County Manual Junior Leaders.
1. To be eligible for 4-H Junior Leadership, a 4-H member must be at least in the 7th grade.
2. ALL Junior Leaders must designate enrollment in Junior Leadership on the County 4-H enrollment card.
3. Also, Junior Leaders must be enrolled in at least one other project besides Junior Leadership. The county enrollment card is due in the Extension Office by FEBRUARY 15.
4. Completion requirements are outlined in the Howard County Junior Leader manual.
5. County Junior Leader meetings are held monthly, September through July, unless otherwise specified.
6. Junior Leaders are expected to provide assistance and leadership to their local clubs.
7. Completed Junior Leader manuals are due by the Thursday of the Howard County 4-H Fair. This is a requirement for completion.
Note: You will find the project summary, record sheets and other important information in the related information. The files can be opened at the bottom of the page.