SUPERINTENDENT: Paul Clarke 812-876-4136
Monroe County Achievement Record Sheet required
BEGINNING: Grades 3 - 5
INTERMEDIATE: Grades 6 - 8
ADVANCED: Grades 9 -12
- Participant is expected to exhibit one project that he or she is capable of building and be prepared to answer a few questions from the judge regarding this project at the time of judging.
- Project must have been built during the current 4-H year.
- Safety – Participant is required to learn about and wear all appropriate safety gear at all times. Participant must be able to name and display all safety practices and procedures.
- Member will learn to operate appropriate welding equipment.
- Member will learn basic welding techniques with the opportunity to learn others.
- Member will learn SMAW and GMAW.
- Opportunities to learn project layout techniques and cost estimation.
No State Fair Entry