2020 Franklin County 4-H Livestock Premium
via BREEDERS WORLD FINAL DRIVE
Bidding Opens: Thursday, July 23 @ 12 PM
Bidding Closes: Saturday, July 25 @ 7 PM
Add-On's Available and Opened Until July 27 at 7 PM
(Even if you don't get the top bid on a lot you can still help support the youth of your choice by adding on additional funds)
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED INFORMATION! THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
- This will be a premium only, online auction.
- To participate 4-H livestock members must exhibit a market animal in the virtual show
- Each exhibitor can sell one animal (i.e. go through the auction one time)
- Exhibitors must designate which animal they are selling, those animals will be ineligible for any other 4-H shows, including the Indiana State Fair
- We hope to have the show results finalized before the auction opens, but that is not a guarantee.
- All buyers must create an account to participate.
- Buyers will bid on each animal. Bidding will be open from July 23 @ 12 PM until July 25 @ 7PM. It will be a horse race style auction, meaning that bidding will start on all lots at the same time and end at the same time, but if there is active bidding happening at the time of close, that lot will remain open until 5 minutes after the last bid.
- Buyers will have the opportunity to add-on to any lot until July 27 @ 7PM.
- Invoices will be mailed out by Breeder's World. Bath State Bank will issue checks to the exhibitors.
2020 Auction Virtual Sale Order (Subject to Change):
Dairy Goats (Wethers and Goat Cheese)
Rabbits (Meat Pens)
Dairy (Pitcher of Milk)
Reminder to exhibitors:
- 4-H animals purchased, sold or offered for sale after the enrollment deadline and prior to the Indiana State Fair (including animals that have gone through a "Premium Only Auction"), shall not be eligible to show in the 4-H show at the Indiana State Fair. Sale of products of animals (milk, cheese, wool, etc.) in lieu of the animal, are considered equivalent to a "Premium Only Auction."
- If you are participating in the livestock auction, please send us a picture of you with your auction animal for the auction website. You can upload those to us through this google form: https://forms.gle/UFiT4t7HRGm9qv7r6
- Please share the Breeder's World Online Auction information with your family, friends and local businesses! All of the info is located in the related files.
Auction details are listed on page 13 of the 2019-2020 Franklin County 4-H Rulebook, which can be downloaded here!.