Description: Members must assemble at least one plastic model and display on a case.
- Pre-painted models are not allowed.
- Completed model and scenery will be judged as a whole.
- Members can use wood, plaster, or any other item to build the diorama.
Division I- Grades 3 and 4
- Members construct one unpainted model on a base that does not exceed 18” X 18”.
Division II- Grades 5- 7
- Members construct at least one painted plastic model on a base that does not exceed 24” X 24.”
Division III- Grades 8-12
- Members construct at least two painted plastic models in the diorama, not to exceed 30 inches in largest dimension.
NOTE: All Divisions are to submit the completed model(s), the base, the 4-H Model Diorama record sheet, and the models’ instruction sheets.