NO MANUALS - FOLLOW ENCLOSED RULES.
Member may enter as many of the following classes desired, but only one exhibit may be entered in each crop. Grades listed are as of March 15.
- Alfalfa: Exhibit two pound sample of cured alfalfa in a plastic bag
- Corn: Exhibit 3 stalks of corn dug and dirt washed from the roots and exhibited in clear plastic bag.
- Hay: Two pound sample of cured hay in a clear plastic bag.
- Soybean: Exhibit 5 soybean plants dug & dirt washed from the roots & in clear plastic bag.
- Oats: Exhibit one-gallon glass jar and 12 heads of 3 different varieties labeled by variety.
- Strawberry: Exhibit one potted strawberry plant –pot a plant right out of your strawberry patch.
- Wheat: Exhibit 2 heads of grain showing disease or insect damage and 1 gallon glass jar of wheat.
CROPS SCORECARD CRITERIA:
- Free of Insects
- Free of Disease
- Proper odor
- Proper color
- Uniform in size, color, etc.
- Meets Exhibit Requirements