Be 4-H Fair Ready
- FairEntry Family Letter – This letter provides important tips and information about how and why families should be completing FairEntry.
- FairEntry_HowTo – This document provides step-by-step instructions (with pictures) on how to register projects for their appropriate classes in FairEntry.
- WhereProjectsareinFairEntryVisualandList – Don’t know where to look for your project in FairEntry? This guide shows you where each of the projects are located within FairEntry.
- Exhibit Tag Instructions – This document is a great resource for families knowing how to attach exhibit tags to projects.
- Fair Preparation Check List – For those families that like a good check list to know you are getting everything done, well this document is for you! This checklist, while not extensive, will help families make sure you are prepared and fair ready.
- Project Check In_Out Procedures – Whether this is your first year in 4-H or 10th year, this document is critical for you to review. This document outlines procedures families must go through for project check in and our *NEW* project check-out procedures.
- Project Check-in Locations – We don’t want you lost on project check-in days. After checking in at the FairEntry table in the 4-H Building Lobby, you will take your projects to these locations.
- Things You Need to Know to Be Fair Ready – We have compiled many commonly asked questions from our 4-H families, provided answers and put them in one place for you.