May 15 Deadline - Extended to June 1
- Complete online animal identification at in.4honline.com
- Submit relocation form for any animals not located at your primary residence.
June 19 Deadline
- Register for the Wabash County 4-H Fair and declare pen assignments at wabashcounty.fairentry.com
- Submit ALL worksheets to the Wabash County Purdue Extension Office
- Complete YQCA Certification (Youth for the Quality Care of Animals)
Note: Beginning in 2019; all members in the Rabbit project will utilize the Rabbit Resource Book as the only required manual. The resource book was issued 1 per family during the oldest member’s first year in the project.
Please refer to the current Wabash County 4-H Handbook for additional information on the Rabbit Project.