Fashion Revue Activity
Private Judging Monday, July 13th
Each grade will have a set time after 3:30 p.m. to be judged
Public Revue Monday July 13th at 7:00 p.m.
State Fair Exhibits:
Each county can send six participants who are 4-H members in grades 8—12 as of January 1st of the current year to the state fair 4-H fashion revue (maximum two per category). If there are no entries in a category, counties may send a second participant to the state fashion revue from another category. Outfits to be worn in the state fair 4-H fashion revue cannot be exhibited in any other 4-H exhibit section.
- Comply with all the requirements listed at the beginning of this “4-H Exhibit Hall Project” section page 54 and “Indiana and Putnam County 4-H Policy/ Terms” section page 21.
- Garments modeled must have been made by participants since the previous year's county fair exhibit.
- All Public Fashion Revue participants must have participated in the private revue.
- An outfit is a garment or garments that when put together make a complete look– such as one or two piece dress, or one or two piece pant suit, or a three piece combination, such as pants, vest, and blouse or shirt. All outer garments must have been made by the 4-H’er.
- Handcrafted garments made in 4-H craft exhibit may be modeled in 4-H fashion revue whenever the finished garment(s) meet the requirements of a fashion revue classification.
- A 4-H’er may enter only one (1) state 4-H fashion revue classification.
- Fashion Revue categories are the same as sewing categories for each respective grade.
Putnam County Fashion Revue includes grades three (3) through twelve (12).
Refer to the “Sewing” section of this handbook for each grade’s sewing requirements for the outfit to be modeled in the fashion revue.