No State Fair Exhibit
- Any boy or girl in grades 3 thru 12 is eligible for this project. Divisions will be broken down into:
- Beginner -grades 3,4 and 5
- Intermediate -grades 6,7 and 8
- Advanced -grades, 9, 10, 11 and 12.
- Members should be interested in learning about target shooting and bow hunting skills. Members may use the 4-H Archery Club equipment, but they are urged to have their own bow, arrows and proper safety equipment. Personal equipment must be inspected by the 4-H Archery Committee before the member will be allowed to shoot.
- A program fee of $10 per member or, for families with more than 3 children enrolled in Archery, $30 per family, will be collected. This fee will go toward purchasing and updating equipment, maintaining the range, awards, etc.
- Several meetings will be held throughout the year. Safety will be stressed at all the meetings. Two (2) safety meetings will be scheduled, and attendance at one (1) of those meetings will be required to complete the project.
- Record books must be filled out and turned into the Extension Office on or before June 29, 2020 4:00 PM to exhibit at the Fair. The project may be completed by turning records in late.
- Members may be required to take a safety/knowledge quiz and participate in a 4-H Exhibition Shoot at the County Fair to be able to compete for awards. Members who are unable to participate in the Exhibition Shoot should display a 22"x 28" poster at the Noble County Community Fair. Refer to 4-H Poster Construction Rules on page 24 of your handbook for correct procedure on how to construct your 4-H poster.