SUPERINTENDENT: Purdue Extension-Monroe County Office 812-349-2575
Monroe County Achievement Record Sheet required
Demographic Form required
Each year the demographic form will be completed to make a complete history of the 4-Her's projects and achievements. This will aid the 4-H member in his or her last years of 4-H to make an Achievement Resume to be submitted to the State for a chance to win scholarships or a trip to the National 4-H Congress.
The Achievement Record Book project manual and the Demographic Form can be obtained on the Purdue Extension-Monroe County website https://extension.purdue.edu/monroe or from the Extension Office.
JUNIOR DIVISION: 4-H members in Grades 3 through 6.
- Demographic Form
- Completed Junior Division Manual. Answers to questions should not exceed three pages. May be typed or handwritten, but must be easy to read.
- Include your demographic form and completed junior manual in a lightweight folder for year one in this project.
- Include each year of completion in the Junior Division in one notebook when more than one year has been completed in this project.
- Include a copy of your Monroe County Achievement Record Sheet with each year’s information. If multiple years are included, clearly label each year’s exhibit with page tabs. This will help you when looking back to complete scholarship applications in the future.
- Page protectors
SENIOR DIVISION: 4-H members in Grades 7 through 12.
We strongly encourage submitting this project for a scholarship at the state level. The deadline for submission is January 15 of the current year. Scholarship information packet is available on the Purdue Extension-Monroe County website or from the Extension Office.
- Submit cover letter, resume, and completed Demographic Form in accordance with Indiana 4-H Youth Development Accomplishment Resume Scholarship Suggested Guidelines.
- Each resume counts as one entry. You may enter a maximum 3 categories as defined in the Indiana 4-H Accomplishment Scholarship Categories.
- If your resume received State honor earlier in 2020, it will automatically receive a champion ribbon and is not in contention for Grand Champion.
Optional for Senior Division: Continue your Junior Division notebook into high school and include it along with your cover letter and resume in your Senior Division exhibit at the Monroe County Fair.
No State Fair Entry
Check our Pinterest boards at https://www.pinterest.com/monroecountyin4h/boards/ for more ideas.